You are here
Your privacy is important to Dr David Agolley. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Dr David Agolley collects, and the ways in which Dr David Agolley uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Dr David Agolley may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Dr David Agolley
Using personal information
Dr David Agolley may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Dr David Agolley discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Dr David Agolley may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Dr David Agolley will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Dr David Agolley will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Dr David Agolley is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Dr David Agolley
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.