You are here
Booking your appointment
We are open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, QLD time (except public holidays).
Please call at your convenience 24/7. If leaving a message, please leave your name and best contact phone number.
Any patient may see Dr. Agolley without a doctor’s referral, however to claim a Medicare rebate, a doctor referral is required.
Cancelling or rebooking an appointment
If you need to cancel or re-book an appointment, please telephone the office within business hours with at least 1 business day notice, so we may offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list. We understand that your time is important and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies may cause delays in scheduling beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
Your First Appointment
How to prepare
You must also allow for time to park and arrive to the clinic, therefore we recommend arriving at the hospital 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Please arrive to the clinic at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, to fill in your New Patient Registration form. Alternatively, you may fill and submit the New Patient Registration online form.
What to Bring
Please ensure you bring the following material to your appointment:
- Your referral letter from your GP or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, and pension card
- Your Private Hospital Insurance information
- Your Workers Compensation claim number and case manager details
- All Hard copy films, CDs, and printed reports of all of your X-rays, CTs, MRIs
- Any other information you deem relevant
- Please bring all hard copy films, CDs, and printed reports of all of your X-Rays, CTs, MRIs to all of your subsequent appointments also.
Patients may request appointments at the following locations.
Consultations will occur at one of Dr Agolley’s clinics.