You are here
Dr Agolley treats limb trauma in paediatric and adult patients including:
- Shoulder, elbow and forearm fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries of the hand
- Hip fractures and labral tears
- Knee fractures and soft tissue ligament injuries
- Paediatric fracture care (at Tweed Heads hospital only)
Dr Agolley has urgent appointments available for acute trauma.
If you need emergency medical care, you must call 000.
Please call the clinic on 07 5598 0530, and the staff will accommodate you as best possible. Please bring all X-rays and scans with you to your appointment.
Dr Agolley manages upper limb trauma in children and adults by both non-surgical and surgical methods.
Dr Agolley manages lower limb trauma in children and adults by both non-surgical and surgical methods.